Tuesday 11 October 2011

CHOREOGRAPHER LABELS BEYONCE A THIEF

In an interview
with Belgian radio station,
Studio Brussel, choreographer
Anne Teresa Keersmaeker was
asked how she felt about
Beyonce copying her work and
this was how she replied,
“I didn’t know anything
about this. I’m not mad,
but this is plagiarism. This
is stealing. They took
pieces from Achterland
and Rosas danst Rosas.
Including the dresses and
a remake of the school of
Van de Velde. It’s a bit
rude, I must say. What’s
rude about it is that they
don’t even bother about
hiding it. They seem to
think they could do it
because it’s a famous
work.”
“Am I honoured? Look, I’ve
seen local school kids
doing this. That’s a lot
more beautiful.” Well, i guess we'll just have to wait and hear from Miss B.

No comments:

Post a Comment