Saturday 22 October 2011

MY SEX SCANDAL STORY- GOV CHIME

Enugu State governor, Mr. Sullivan
Chime, has at last broken his silence
on the rumour that he had an affair
with his wife’s younger sister and
got her pregnant. He said that
nothing like that ever happened.
According to the governor, “no girl
is nursing a baby for me.”

There’s a rumour that you
impregnated your wife’s sister.
What do you have to say?

Well, you can see I am here; you
did not even finish the story; that
was not the only thing they wrote.
They wrote about the non-existing
female Permanent Secretary living
behind the Government House. I
have tried to find out if there is
anybody that fits into that
description; no such human being
exists. But they have written about
it. They wrote how I was beaten up
mercilessly. When you hear such
stories, you don’t even come here to
ask me questions; you go and
verify.
The young lady they talked about,
if you are interested to know, I am
sure you will be seeing her around.
I can tell you sitting down here that
she is one of the most decent human
beings I have ever seen. Why they
chose to rubbish her, I do not know;
if they had written about, maybe,
some other people, it will make
sense, but not that particular girl. I
am not talking about myself; they
can write anything about me; after
all, you were there when I came to
seek your support to be the
governor. So, everything is not
siren; they can say all sorts of
things about me. But the truth is that
no such thing happened; nothing
resembling it happened; nobody had
any baby boy for me. As a matter of
fact, the young girl being talked
about is getting married this
December; she is getting married to
an Onitsha man and was actually
staying with the young man when
they alleged she was in my home in
the village nursing a baby boy for
me. So, it is all nonsense.
I also learnt that I bought Piccanto
cars for all the girls in Enugu; I
don’t see Piccanto in Enugu; the car
is not popular in Enugu; and they
have not been able to point at least
one such beneficiary; I will like to
know them. You stay in Enugu and
hear such stories; the first thing you
should do is to look around; you
look for the Piccantos, know if they
exist. Some even said it is Piccanto
Jeep. I don’t know of any car like
that. They are just writing all sorts
of nonsense; taking advantage of
the Internet to publish nonsense.
It’s unfortunately and regrettably
that some local magazines have
published those articles. My lawyers
are at work on those ones we can
reach. You can write anything on
the Internet. You are on your own.
That is the price we pay for
occupying such offices; so
whenever you see me, try and
make me happy because so many
things make us unhappy.

Source: www.sunnewsonline.com

No comments:

Post a Comment